“Donor”: Supporter who makes a donation to the Trees for Good Causes CIC
“Trees For Good Causes CIC”: Community Interest Company, registered address: Sentry Cottage, Bratton Fleming, Barnstaple, England, EX32 7JL , also referred to as ‘TFGC’ /“we” / “us” / “our / our website”
Company number 13838817
“Charity”: A charitable organisation chosen as the beneficiary of the surplus money donated to Trees for Good Causes CIC
“Payments Processor”: PayPal
1. About Trees for Good Causes CIC
- We offer community tree planting
- The general public and businesses can purchase trees to offset their carbon footprint, offer an eco incentive or as a gift to someone
- The surplus funds, after costs, will go directly to local charities
- Each calendar year new charity will be chosen to benefit from the profits left from planting trees
- Each tree purchased will be planted locally in the UK
- The trees will be planted with a spiral guard for protection and a bamboo cane for support. This will aid to the survivability of the trees
- The web page hosts a donation page where visitors can choose the amount they would like to donate
- A certificate of purchase will then be provided upon request after the purchase, and business will receive a receipt that can be used for taxation purposes
- Promotional merchandise and digital promotional kits, inc. donation badge can be provided upon request.
- £5 donation is required per one tree
- The cost of planting, tree purchase and tree protection is £2
- £2 from each donation is reserved for a charity of the year and £1 is reserved to cover admin, transaction and other costs associated with running a company
- A spreadsheet of costings will be kept and be available upon request.
3. Donations Payments Processor
- We are acting as 3rd party supporter, therefore we pay transaction fees for donations made via PayPal
- PayPal Transactions currently are 2.90% + fixed fee of 0.30 GBP
- Each donor has an opportunity to cover the transaction cost by adding the above transaction fee to their donation
- Each donor has an opportunity to make the donation occurring each month
- The donation is processed by PayPal and we offer two payment getaways: through a PayPal account or by Credit/Debit card
- Each donor can choose to pay via BACS to TFGC bank account to avoid PayPal transaction costs
- When a donation is made via our website the transaction is final and not disputable unless unauthorised use of your payment card is proved. If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider in accordance with its reporting rules.
- Transaction made via BACS are a simple, secure and flexible way to make payments directly. Please review your bank T&Cs before donating via BACS.